Play the world's number 1 online action game.
Engage in an incredibly realistic brand of terrorist warfare in this wildly po~love~~love~~love~~love~r team-based game.
Ally with teammates to complete strategic missions. Take out enemy sites. Rescue hostages.
Your role affects your team's success. Your team's success affects your role.
This is a clean rip, everything is original and all files are cracked fresh from steam files except where noted, no more old dll's.
As usual everything should work as it should, but if you find bugs please report them.
- Release 07.07.2008
- Newest NonSteam version
- Latest engine update (18.104.22.168 Mar 11 2008 build 4156)
- Playable on LAN and Internet
- Half-Life (Singleplayer & Multiplayer) included
- Compatible with sXe Injected (tested with 5.9)
- NonSteam MasterServer included
- Steam Account/CD-Key NOT required
- No more Invalid CD-Key errors
- Latest revEmu (150608)
- Works with Vista
- Nice installer
Clean rip from original files with these exceptions:
- Ingame ads removed
- Added latest CZ bots modified for CS (the best ones available!)
- Added waypoints for bots and few maps
- Added real weapon names (ex. CV-47 to AK-47)
I get "STEAM validation rejected" -error when joining some servers.
The problem is server-side. Server is using a very old patch which is not working with newer clients. Server must update the patch to a newer one like eSTEAMATiON
When adding a server to favorites it won't show up before game is restarted.
Dedicated Server does not work.
You need to remove bots for HLDS to work. Download Bot Removal Patch
You do not need this if you don't plan hosting a dedicated server.
Game is asking for CD-Key at start on other profiles.
Click the cd-key.reg in the folder where you installed CS.
I'm getting this error in console: "Warning: RAD_ERROR_NOCONTENT for cellid 180/181"
The removal of ads causes this. Nothing to worry about.
FILE SIZE: 356Mt
DIRECT HTTP (Favorites Fixed):
TORRENT (Thanks to Yassir):
RAPIDSHARE (Thanks to Yassir):